July 2006 Archives
July 24, 2006
I am finally at home from the International Conference on Media Religion and Culture and my following trip through Scandanavia. The conference was absolutely fantastic. There is too much to sum up in a single post here however, so I'll just give the highlights of the trip in chronological order.
1. Going for a long bike ride in Stockholm.
2. Meeting wonderful people and hearing great papers at the conference.
3. Chocolate with Hazelnuts.
4. Swimming with jellyfish (the non-stinging kind).
5. Seeing the farm that my family lived on for more than 400 years.
6. Visiting the best hot-dog stand in Iceland.
7. Climbing an 800m peak outside of Reykjavik.
All together an amazing trip and also good to be home.